Sunday, June 23, 2013

Welcome Friends From the Millionaire Mind Intensive

  I just wanted to write a brief post to thank all of the fabnormal people I met this past weekend at The Millionaire Mind Intensive Seminar in Glendale, Arizona.  I had a wonderful time.

  As I told some of you, I would like to keep the energy going by attending or setting up regular meetings.  I heard about one that is already going.   I will check out that one within the next 10 days.  If that meeting doesn't work out, I plan to start a new one.

Any of you from the seminar that want to contact me via e-mail can do so at BigDeadlift@aol.com.

Good Luck and remember:

You Have a Millionaire Mind!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARE YOU A CONSCIOUS CONSERVATIVE?

  You may be A Conscious Conservative if you believe: No person or government has a right to take or use a person's property without t...